Monday, June 24, 2013

Not quantity but quality

The day before yesterday’s- and yesterday’s climbing went good, I felt (am) stronger since last time.
I want to climb today too, but the weather is a bit unsteady. Anyway, I’m going to the climbing store with the people I live with and they’re buying climbing shoes. That’s so great! I want to climb with all of my friends. 
It’s such a great workout. Try it, not wall climbing, I mean bouldering.
It’s hard but holy fudge what a tight body you get from it.

My tooth is aching, like nothing else.
It’s the one furthest in on the left side.

I’m quite strict on my food, I think of it all the time. But in order to have the energy to climb I need to eat.
Not quantity, but quality. And I’m still… of course… always jonesing for coffee.  


No comments: