Wednesday, June 26, 2013

See the small signs

I was about to go on a boat ride, a walk and go to a restaurant with Mom, dad and S today. But since yesterday when we decided this I’ve had anxiety and stress symptoms. And I’m afraid of going and push myself too hard and get anx-attacs. So this morning I and S had to cancel our participation.

Probably for the better, I need “a day of” to just catch my breath and rest.

Even though I’m on 100% indefinite sick leave (from working, looking for jobs and demands on me from the community/state/government/institutions, except psychiatry) I’m still getting exhausted and stressed out to a psychological collapse by almost nothing. It’s a disability I have, unfortunately.


I now have financial support for social welfare, a financial safety net. That's a relief.


No comments: