Monday, May 13, 2013

Another spring time


So what's happening?
Well, I've started my psychological assessment/evaluation/ investigation at/ with the MBT-team.
MBT A new form of therapy, specially developed for people with borderline (read more about MBT here)

I have my ups and I have my downs. Right now I (me and S) actually live with my friends family. My friend, he has post-traumatic stress. I live with him and his family, his mom is a doctor... really handy I have to say. And his dad cooks the best food, healthy and organic. Here's nuts, berries, salads, organic/ oil free oat-milk and a lot of espresso  It's healthy gourmet food every single day. But the last week I have been really down and my eating disorder has been very present and noticeable. 

For a week now every evening I've been forced to go downstairs to take my medicine and go to bed even if I'm not tired, all because of anxiety problems.
It appears in physical manifestations, that is really painful and scary.

I woke up in the middle of the night with anxiety and stress, I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom... sat down to pee and everything went black and it starting to flash in front of my eyes, lost sight and got really dizzy. I collapsed  on the floor and I crawled up over the toilet and vomited. 
I was all shaky after that, but I went to bed. I told S (boyfriend) about it when I snuck back into bed.
He got worried and put his arms around me until I fell asleep.

I wish for a better life, and I think I'm on the right path.
I'm sick of being sick. I've started to climb again, I'm gonna get strong!

I hope everything is okay with all of you readers out there.














No comments: