Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hospitalized again


Hi

No place to live, no income… got love to keep me warm.

Tomorrow I get hospitalized again, don’t know how long I’ll stay there or if I will go there, it’s like a I want and don’t want at the same time. It’s hard, I need too I think. It’s like my brain hates really hates my life everything I do and just want to kill me, but am I suicidal? I have no death wish but I am so tired of living. Everything is black or white, mostly black… dark as hell.

Anxiety nonstop.
I’m happy when I get my coffee. Like a addict and a drug, that’s me and my relation to coffee.
I’m an ex addict, I took anything and everything except from heroin. Snorted, pills, smoked… you name it. Now I’m on pills to be able to live a normal life, like I was before but then it wasn't doctor's prescription but self-medication.

I have a headache and it feels like my period is on its way, everything is shit. But I’m warm in my heart, got friends I love and loves me.

Tomorrow is tomorrow, today is still today. I need to stop worry about the future (tomorrow).

I’ll be writing more positive posts soon, I just need to cheer up. 


No comments: