Thursday, January 10, 2013

Moving


I’m moving home to my parents instead of being hospitalized. I don’t know for how long but I’ll move February 1st. It makes me so sad, but at the hospital they will give me more medicines, and I’M the sick one, I’M the victim, THEY are the good guys who’s going to HELP ME. I soon starting to believe that everything they say is true. At home I can focus on getting better, and see S how often I want and then just focus on being in love and having a good time and leave all the sickness and anxiety at home (doesn’t work that way but I want to believe it’ll be like that)

Need to buy more dog food today. Should have done it a couple of days ago, but I have no strength, no motivation… to do anything. I do my best to make S happy, to make him believe I’m alright. I love him so much, so so much.

I’m going home to my parents over the weekend.

I laughed yesterday, I wrestled with S. It was fun. 

No comments: