Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Food schedule


So…
I’m out from hospital. We can call it free, now I am making my own decisions and I choose where I’m going to sleep. Home, that’s where.
Maybe it’s good, and maybe it’s bad, I don’t know, time will tell.
We’re looking for a new place to live, if we don’t find any I don’t know what we’ll do.

I eat small portions and I chew until it’s watery, before I swallow. Need to make my brain feel stuffed before my belly does.  It makes me avoid binge eating.
Second day of homework; Eat small portions, no binge eating, chew crazy much, swallow. Eat regularly

Eat regularly and slow, maximum 2 portions,
Breakfast: banana and coffee)
Lunch at 12.30 a.m.
Snack (banana and/or carrot) at 3.30 p.m.
Dinner at 6.30 p.m.

Harder than it might seem, need to do this properly. I’ve made my decision. I never ever want to be close to death again, three times is three times too much, all because of my e.d./anorexia directly and passively. I’m going to be a strong healthy young woman!

No comments: