Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Scales

I had a hard time to focus last day, so anxious and stressed. We went climbing and it took me about 40 minutes to start, I just sat and felt ill. So many thoughts spinning around in my head, I stood up on a scale at my parents’s. And now I feel terrible. 

I know that every single time I do that it triggers my ED and anorexia. But what’s done is done, can’t change it.

In one way I think it might be good that I did weigh myself. It didn’t show much, and what number the scale shows doesn’t matter…high or low, it’s still the same effect on my brain.

I just have to stop myself from doing cardio, like running and such. Because, then I’m gone.


Well enough of that. I’m watching the finals in Roller derby, well played Crime City rollers (4ever in my heart) and congrats STRD, gold champs.

No comments: