Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Shine

I found a way to get rid of the restlessness I suffer. Instead of run until my lungs bleed, me S, P and our dog go out in the middle of the night like from 1 to 4 in the morning. Just walking and talking. It feels okay, I get so tired but not exhausted.

I’ve been climbing. But the weather has been quite gray with some rain here and there and on and off for like a week or more. But today sun shines bright, and when sun shine - I shine... So I and S and another friend are going out bouldering. I Will bring coffee, I’m a bit tired I have to say. 
I’ve been climbing during the days and out in a zombie town all night(s). This is a huge college city, and now during summer all students have gone home so it’s like a ghost town. It's so nice and calm, like it should be.

And speaking of ghosts, have you seen the French TV-series Les Revenants? It’s really good. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2521668/

On saturday I'll go go to my parents, celebrating dad's and my bithday, a bit late. I really don't bother being celebrated. But they do, so if it makes them happy, so be it.


This picture of me is from this last past winter when I was hospitalized, I look the same but my mind is so much clrearer. Such a different!

No comments: