Sunday, July 14, 2013

Back to what I am: A fuck up

We have not gone shooting yet, but I did get motion sickness earlier than expected … on a swing on a children’s playground. Me and S were out walking the dog. Passed a playground and had to try it, can’t remember last time I was doing this. And I really enjoyed it, until I got sick.

I really needed it because yesterday, she came back… Ana… fucked me real hard. Relapse is a fact having Borderline. I fucked it up, again.

I cried myself to sleep, got mad at our dog, angry with myself. Every muscle hurts today out of tensions, so much anxiety and anxiety still hurts in its own way.

Yesterday I wished I had benzo and a ball blanket. Thoughts of hurting myself, dying, starving, self-hate, self-disgrace. I feel terrible.
In situations like this, no one understands. And I’m cut off from reality. I’m quiet, introverted and withdrawn and inside of me… chaos.


I hate myself… I wish today never existed. Please fast forward. 


No comments: